If you've been following this blog a while, you'll know I'm a big The Body Shop fan (take a look at these posts for proof – my review on The Body Shop Face Mists and my comparison of the Moisture Cream and Aqua Boost Sorbet). So naturally I picked up one of their latest sheet masks, here's what I thought:

Screenshot_2019-07-05-21-59-34-1-1.png

Packaging 4/5
The Body Shop always comes through when it comes to pretty packaging and this was no exception. Pretty, professional, and colour coordinated. The mask itself is actually biodegradable which is fab, however the packet it comes in sadly isn't recyclable.

Price 3/5
£3.50 is reasonable and pretty standard for a sheet mask. It isn't necessarily much better than other cheaper sheet masks I've tried though, so I'm not sure the price is completely justified.

Smell 5/5
I'm biased because I love citrus scents, especially in the summer. This sheet mask smells so fresh and fruity, I cannot fault it.

Use 5/5
You leave the mask on for 15 minutes, during that time it just felt cool and soothing. Some masks can cause irritation or weird sensations, especially when you have sensitive skin, so finding one that feels great is such a blessing.

Effect 4/5
The sheet mask left my skin looking a little brighter and feeling a little smoother for at least 12 hours. There's a lot of liquid in the packet so it can be used all over your body. You'd probably have to be using this mask a few times a week for it to have any lasting impact on your skin.

Overall 4/5
The Body Shop got this face mask right, and I'm looking forward to trying out some of the others. I wish the packaging was recyclable and they knocked like 50p off the price but we can't all be perfect.


Have you used any of The Body Shop's sheet masks yet? What did you think?

I'd love to know if you have any face mask recommendations!


  • Twitter🐣: @elizabelleblog
  • Instagram📷: elizabelleblog
  • Pinterest📌: bethchallchall
  • 💕Bloglovin: ElizaBelle